These days there is a boom in the market of the Reliance Jio and other Telecom companies like Bharti Airtel and Vodafone are giving a tough competition to Jio. I have compared the best plans out by leading telecom companies.
Bharti Airtel one of the leading companies has announced some updates in Airtel Prepaid Plans and has tried to make it more comfortable for its customers. The company is trying to maintain their customers by offering them attracted offers, free data with every recharge, etc. People don’t know about these offers so today I will compare the newly launched Airtel Prepaid Plans to the Reliance Jio 4G Plans which will let you choose between the two for the best.
Vodafone also has launched exiting plans and offers which are offering free unlimited local + STD calls and 28 GB of internet data for a validity of 28 days. These plans are not just offered to give a tough competition to Reliance Jio 4G but also to other telecom companies like Bharti Airtel which are also launching affordable plans .
I have compared the best plans for some leading telecom companies of the market like Bharti Airtel , Reliance Jio 4G , Vodafone 4G. These comparisons will help you to decide between the best plans these leading telecom companies have for you.
Reliance Jio 4G
- 1 Reliance Jio 4G
- 2 Bharti Airtel
- 3 Vodafone 4G
- 3.0.1 Every Visitor reading this article has its own usage and experience with these of the companies, you are completely free to choose between any offer which feel is best for you. I advice you to choose between the offers by Bharti Airtel and Vodafone 4G as Airtel Prepaid Plans and Vodafone 4G Plans are FAR BETTER THAN Reliance Jio 4G Plans.
- 4 You May Also Visit
- Reliance Jio has recently launched Jio Prime Membership Offer, in which you need to pay Rs 99 in order to subscribe the Prime Membership Offer for 1 Year.
- The Prime Membership Offer is applicable after March, 2017.
- You need to pay Rs 303 every month in order to subscribe for a monthly plan of 28 days which will include unlimited free calling and also 1GB 4G Internet Data.
- You can also select other plans on the above of the Prime Membership.
- This offer of Rs 303 will only be open to the members of Prime Membership Offer.
- You can subscribe to this offer from the My Jio App and also from any retail Jio Store.
- On 21 February, 2017 Airtel has announced free incoming calls on roaming on its network across India which means that the people will enjoy India as a local network without thinking about the bill on the incoming calls when over roaming.
- Bharti Airtel has also launched some new exiting Airtel Prepaid Plans on 2 March, 2017.
- Rs 145 ( up to Rs 149 , depending upon the circle tariff rates ) which includes unlimited Local and STD calls to Airtel and also 14GB (daily of 500 MB) of Internet Data free for 28 Days.
- Rs 349 pack ( Price May Vary depending the circle Tariff rates ) which includes unlimited local and STD calls to any network and also a 28GB of Internet Data ( Daily of 500MB in the day time and 500 Mb for the night time which is between 12 AM and 6AM) for 28 Days.
- The calling is also limited to 1200 minutes in a week and a daily of maximum 300 minutes. You can only talk to one phone number for only 100 minutes, on crossing this limit calls will be charged at 30 paisa per minute.
- These plans are currently available for select Airtel costumers and the company announced that it will launch these plans for every costumer of Airtel till the end of the March.
- You can view these offers under the “best offers” section in the “My Airtel App”, if they are available for you at that moment.
- Recharge this plan from the “My Airtel App” only and only if it shows in your best offers. You can also dial *121*5# for checking the best offers on your Airtel 4G Sim. This number shows only those offers available which are meant for your number.
- If you recharge for this plan before 31 March, 2017 then you are eligible to get that offer plan for the next 12 months which means that you can recharge for the same amount in any month till 1 year if you feel that you need the offer for more months.
- If you do not recharge this plan before 31 March, 2017 then you will not get this offer pack after 31 March, 2017.
There is also an exciting offer for the new costumers of Bharti Airtel. For new Airtel 4G Sim cards the company is offering free 1GB to 10GB of Internet Data at the time of joining and after that they can enjoy the other existing plans of the company.
Vodafone has launched new plans which are far better than any other Prepaid Plans in the market. This newly launched plan is a better plan than the Reliance Jio 4G Prime Membership Plan.
- The Newly Launched Plan is of Rs 354 ( Price may vary depending upon your circle or state )
- This plan is provides you better and unlimited calling to any network of the country. The Unlimited calling feature has some terms and conditions, you can only use a maximum of 300 Minutes daily or 1200 minutes weekly. The calling provides you call at local network as well as STD network.
- The offer plan provides you a total of 56GB of 4G or 3G internet data. You can only use a maximum of 1GB of internet data daily under this offer plan, however, you can recharge for more if you want.
- The recharge for this offer plan should be done before 15 March, 2017.
- The company claims that the offer is for the festive season of Holi and will end after this, but I feel that in this competitive world the offer should extend to 31 march, 2017.
- The offer is only for selected costumers and the costumers who receive a sms regarding this offer are only liable for this offer
- The message which you will receive from Vodafone will something like this
- Confirm from Vodafone about this offer pack on your number, Just call at 199 and talk to the Vodafone costumer care executive.
If you have a Vodafone 3G or 2G Sim card then on upgrading to a 4G handset and a 4G sim you will get additional 2GB of Internet Data for 10 Days of Validity.
Every Visitor reading this article has its own usage and experience with these of the companies, you are completely free to choose between any offer which feel is best for you. I advice you to choose between the offers by Bharti Airtel and Vodafone 4G as Airtel Prepaid Plans and Vodafone 4G Plans are FAR BETTER THAN Reliance Jio 4G Plans.
You May Also Visit