These days Reliance Jio is a boom in the market and other telecom companies are loosing the costumers day by day. Vodafone is the largest telecom company of India and to get back costumers and giving competition to Jio they are offering 1.7GB internet data free to there existing and new prepaid and postpaid users.
Vodafone is offering the data pack for 28 days through there official app “My Vodafone ( India )” . The users are need to navigate through the app and hunt for hearts. The more hearts you hunt , more data you get.
- If you hunt one heart then you will get 100 MB of free data
- If you hunt four hearts then you will get 400 MB of free data
- If you hunt eight hearts then you will get 1.2 GB of free data
You have to hunt all eight hearts to get 1.7 GB free data
Just follow the simple steps and you will get 1.7 GB free data from Vodafone
( Step 1 ) Download “My Vodafone ( India )”
( Step 2 ) Enter you mobile number and login using OTP
( Step 3 ) Now you have to hunt for hearts
The ways to get all eight hearts are given below
- Click on the tab where your mobile number is written and click on add account and now you click on the bottom right on the heart and you have successfully got one heart.
- Click on the “Amazing offers for you” and click on bottom right and you have collected the second heart
- Go to the “Roaming” page and select “Within Inida” and collect the third heart from the bottom right .
- From the “Menu” select “Shop” get to the “Search” page and collect the fourth heart from the bottom right.
- From the “Menu” select “Balance Transfer” and enter this number “8604802239” and enter amount and get to the last page. Collect the fifth heart from the bottom right.
- Click on “Balance” on the main page.
- Click on “Buy Data” page from the main page
Get to the “Internet Page” and click on “Buy Data”
- Banner of switch to 4g and collect the last heart
Now wait for 48 to 72 hours and your mobile number will be credited and then you can enjoy your 1.7 GB internet data .