These days there is prevailing Reliance Jio Free Services and some users are not able to use the services in a 3G phone. Follow the steps below and you can use a Jio Sim in your 3G phone and will able to use Jio services .
- Android Mobile Phone
- Android Version 4.4 Kitkat and should have Mediatek Chipset Processor
There are two alternative methods which are listed below :-
( Step 1 ) Download MTK Engineering App . To download the app click here
( Step 2 ) In the app, you can see two setting options “Android Settings” and “MTK Settings”
( Step 3 ) Open Android Settings
( Step 4 ) You will get 3 options on the menu “Device information”, “Battery Information”, “Usage Statistics” and “WiFi information”.
( Step 5 ) Click and Open on the “Device information”
( Step 6 ) Your phone info will be displayed on the screen.
( Step 7 ) Scroll down and look for “WCDMA preferred” option.
( Step 8 ) Click and open that option.
( Step 9 ) Now scroll down and select LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL).
( Step 10 ) After completing this process, reboot your device.
( Step 11 ) Wait for around 10 minutes and insert Jio sim.
After following these steps you can use Internet services on that phone for free
- Dial *#2263# from your device.
- A menu will be pop up, now select menu then click back and again select menu.
- Now go to key input and enter 0000, wait for few seconds, you will get a popup.
- Now select UE setting from the popup.
- In SE setting, select settings> protocol > NAS > Network Control > Band Selection > LTE Band >
- Select Band 40 under LTE band.
- All completing all these setting, turn off your device and insert jio sim and turn on your device.
- Wait for few minutes, 4G LTE network will be enabled on your 2G/3G device.
Now in a few minutes insert the Jio sim in the device and you can use internet services successfully.
For Using Calling services follow the steps below :-
( Step 1 ) Download “My Jio App” and “Jio4gVoice App”
( Step 2 ) Sign In in the My Jio App and also open Jio4GVoice App
( Step 3 ) Once both the apps are opened successfully then calling feature is enabled
( Step 4 ) The calling can only be done via Jio4GVoice App .
Visit our website for more of these types of tips and tricks and also check our other sections . For any other queries write in the comments section below .