Does Redmi 4 worthy buying? Do we have a better choice over it?
- 1 Does Redmi 4 worthy buying? Do we have a better choice over it?
- 2 Redmi 4 has been launched in 3 variants:-
- 3 Let’s talk about the specs of Redmi 4 smartphone
- 4 Expert Advice to buy or not to buy Redmi 4
- 5 Conclusion
Redmi 4 is one of the budget smartphone launched by Mi( Xiaomi ) in November, 2016. It has been brought in India for sale in May, 2017. It is exclusive on Amazon.in only starting from Rs 6,999. The company sells there smartphones only through flash sales.
Redmi 4 has been launched in 3 variants:-
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory
Let’s talk about the specs of Redmi 4 smartphone
There are three variants of Redmi 4. Every variant is unique in its way, 2 GB and 3 GB RAM variant can be used by people who use smartphone for normal use like school purposes, corporate purposes, etc. 4GB variant is for those who use smartphone heavily, who use too much of apps. If you play heavy games a lot then go for 4 GB RAM variant.
Body and Design
The smartphone has a premium looking design with superior quality aluminum body. The Black variant of the smartphone has a sparkling body.
Redmi 4 has a 5 inch screen size. The device has a screen resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels, which means that you will get a great screen. The screen is a 2.5 D curve glass which makes the changes of the breakage very less.
Redmi 4 has a storage of 16, 32, 64 GB storage options, choose as per your usage.
Redmi 4 has a large battery of 4100 mAh, which is suitable for all types of usages. The battery is sufficient for school students, corporate working men and woman, profession workmen,etc.
Redmi 4 runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 and the company has promised for the update to android 7.0 Nougat.
Redmi 4 has 13 Megapixel primary camera on the rear and 5 Megapixel front camera. The company has been always rated for best smartphone cameras after HTC.
Compass, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensors and Gyroscope Sensor.
- Better Grip on holding the smartphone
Fingerprint Sensor adds glory to the smartphone. It is a very high quality smartphone which unlocks the smartphone very fast.
All Redmi 4 phones have a second space which is like a second smartphone. Perform all your private tasks in second space and store it abosulutely password and fingerprint protected.
Universal Infrared Remote
Redmi 4 comes with a in built IR Blaster which works like a remote for various devices like TV set up box, Air Conditioner, DVD Player, Fan, etc.
Expert Advice to buy or not to buy Redmi 4
- The Black Color Variant is best to buy as it gives a premium look due to its design. Black needs a lot of maintainence in every short span of time as dust gets stuck up. The black color also sticks up the fingerprint smudges at the back of the smartphone.
- The camera shoots like pro, it doesn’t matter that it may be rear camera or the front camera. You can take awesome pics in outdoors and indoors. Camera’s HDR mode does not take good images.
- The battery gives a backup of 12+ hrs on normal use.
I will say that you should definitely buy this smartphone if you are in a mood to buy something new. Don’t buy gold edition rather buy black edition. Link to buy the smartphone is given below, if you open this link click on buy now and pay, then you will get some preference in shipping, delivery and costumer support from Amazon.
Click on the banner to buy Redmi 4 ( 32 GB Variant, Color – Black )
Click on the banner to buy Redmi 4 ( 32 GB Variant, Color – Gold )