These days a lot of people have smartphones, these smartphone generally do not give battery backup as sufficient as we want. I have brought my secrets to improve your battery backup and to have a long lasting battery life.
- A lot of people think that just downloading a battery saver will improve their battery life, but the reality behind is that in-fact that the battery savers eat up a lot of battery. Battery savers just stop those apps which generally work in the background. The solution is to download an app called “Shutapp” by Yigra Labs which stops those apps which work in the background, this app improved your battery backup.
- Rebooting your phone once in a week helps in improving your battery life and gives you a long lasting battery backup.
- Often when we go outdoors and have low battery, we feel the need of charging the battery faster. Don’t worry if your phone does not support fast charging. I recommend you to put your phone on the airplane mode and then charge as this will charge your battery faster and will also give you greater battery backup as compared to regular battery backup.
- Often I have seen that people use their mobile phone while charging, I recommend not to do this. If you don’t use your phone while charging then it supports the charger to grab more power and charge the battery faster, battery will also provide a long lasting backup.
- Keep the cache of your phone clean, you don’t need to download any app for cleaning the cache. You can clean by going into settings and then storage in your mobile phone. Cleaning cache at a periodic basics like once in a week keeps the RAM usage optimised which helps in improving the battery life.