I have compared some of the best smartphones to help you to choose between the best, the smartphones which are analysed by me are Vivo V5 Plus, Micromax Canvas Dual 5 and Xiaomi Mi 6, Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus.
Xiaomi the parent company of Mi India has launched its new smartphone Mi 6, and Mi 6 Plus. These smartphone has been launched according to the market demand. Technology is improving day by day and this smartphone has proved it correct. Both the smartphone has a RAM of 6 GB, according to the reports company is expected price for this smartphone is Rs 23,599 and Rs 27,999.
Micromax Canvas Dual 5 is the latest smartphone which has launched in India my micromax which has hit the indian smartphone market featuring a 4GB of RAM, the company has priced this smartphone at Rs 24,999.
- Processor/CPU – Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus both have a processor or CPU of 2.5 GHz , Xiaomi competitors Vivo and Micromax are giving 2 GHz and 1.8 GHz respectively. Having a higher ranking processor will make your smartphone to work fast, it can run more apps at the same time.
- Camera – In this category Vivo V5 Plus has won the race, it supports a camera of 16 MP, front camera of 20 + 8 MP cameras. You can even click professional photos with Vivo V5 Plus.
- Android Version – Xiaomi Mi 6 runs on Android 7.1 ( Nougat ), other two smartphones run on 6.0 Marshmallow. Android version is not a problem because it can be ungraded using time to time upgrades.
- Common Features – All of these smartphones contain features like VoLTE, 4G, 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual Sim, etc.
- Super Fast Charging – Micromax Canvas Dual 5 supports super fast charging mode the battery gets charged upto 35% in 15 min. The phone gets completely charged in 2 hrs. Other smartphones also provide fast charging feature but the feature is not so advanced as in this smartphone micromax canvas dual 5.
- Bigger Screen – The biggest screen size is 5.7 inches of Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus, Micromax Canvas Dual 5 and Vivo V5 Plus has 5.5 inches of screen size. Mi 6 has a screen size of 5.15 inches.
- NFC – Xiaomi mi 6 plus and mi 6 support NFC.NFC helps you to pay in shops without swiping your debit or credit cards, which keeps you safe from the internet frauds. It using rays which helps you to pay, it is a better technolgy in payments.
Comment Your Doubts
If you have any doubts in your mind, don’t keep it to yourself rather comment them in the comments box below and let us answer your curious doubts.