It is the year of 2017 and we call it ” JIO E-RA ” Which means that every Indian citizen should use Jio and should connect to Internet.
Many of Indian citizens have already connected to Jio and its free services of calling and internet. For it is August and its time to recharge your Jio number again.
New plans have been launched for Jio Prime Users. The most trending Jio Recharge Plan is Jio Recharge:309, Jio Recharge:399. Both the recharges are offering the users the same unlimited internet and calling benefits, the only difference is that users who will opt for 309 plan will get the benefits for 56 days and those who will opt for 399 plan will get the benefits for 84 days.
Every time Jio launches new plans they also launch something extra with it. This time they have launched the Jio Phone.
Everyone is connected to internet and so why go depend upon others for the recharge of your jio number. Recharge your jio number on your own through online recharge portals.
Today I have brought a method for you through which you can recharge your Jio number for Rs 399 in just Rs 324, and if you opt for Rs 309 plan then get it for Rs 233. You will get Rs 75 cashback on any jio recharge above Rs 300.
The method to recharge is below :-
- The method starts from downloading an trusted app called ” PhonePe ” which is mobile recharge app.
- Create a new account(sign up) in “PhonePe” App
- Click on “mobile recharge” from the home
- Enter “Amount” for which you want to recharge, Your “Jio Number” and number related details ( “operator as Jio” ) and your “state”.
- Enter “payment details” which suits you ( debit/ credit card )
- After “successful payment” your recharge will be processed and you will be getting the benefits from Jio.
- You will “observe a cashback” of Rs 75 in your “PhonePe wallet” in seconds.
- Use the cashback for other recharges and payments.
For more terms and conditions visit PhonePe App.
This method is confirmed by PhonePe on their Twitter account.
— PhonePe (@PhonePe_) August 14, 2017