We today are sharing that technology with you all, we also have our best recommended books which you should definitely read. Typical book readers used to read books in traditional hard copy edition and if we have a look to the modern times where technology has taken an edge, most of us are having an access to the internet and are already using the smartphones, so we should now switch towards reading ebooks. Do you know that it is predicted that the till 2020 one-third of the world will be using smartphones.
The best thing anybody can do on a smartphone is to enhance knowledge and the best source of enhancing knowledge is reading books. We are living in the 20th century and hence we are already loaded with a lot of stuff to carry in our daily lives and upon it carrying extra books is just not cool. Technology is the solution to the problem, we can use our smartphones and other related gadgets like laptops, tablets, etc to read books. From now onwards don’t carry the heavy burden of extra books which you want to read. We have something special for you, from now onwards you don’t need to pay for most of the ebooks.
Most apps and websites which promise you to offer free books, don’t offer them for free and cheat you by either charging after you read a few pages. If you own your smartphone boom we have an app named “Anybooks” which gives you an access of tons of free books and also an inbuilt reader to read books. Anybooks is an app which is first one of its kind, it’s a huge library which is available on your smartphone for free. Some genres which this app has are Fiction, History, Career, Suspense & Thriller, Religion & Spirituality, Humor, Romance, Biographies, Current Affairs, Politics, Business & Economics, Political Science, Self Help, Philosophy, Automotive, Lifestyle, Literature, Family & Relationships, Astrology. The app gives you the option to browse, download, and read ebooks from the largest collection collection of ebooks for free. You can even adjust the brightness and font size on this app.The link to download this app for free on an android smartphone, you just need android version 4.4. Click on the link below to download.
You can download the app on android platform for free, here’s the download link – click here to download
You just need to search for a book and if it’s there in their collection just don’t need an extra step then, just start reading. The books you once read are automatically added to your library and in future you don’t need internet access to read the book. The best thing of this small sized 11 MB app is that its 100% free of cost, no hidden costs, etc.
Readers you can also use this app on a tablet which runs android of either 4.4 or greater but if you have a tablet that doesn’t run android or has a older version of android then read the trick which is mentioned below.
So now you may be wondering that what’s that another trick which works on laptops or IOS devices ( iPhones ) ?
Most of the websites over the web or on the apple app store for reading books are either not available or they charge you heavily. There is a website on the web which is rated as the largest online ebook library which not only have books on various genres but also have educational books, and the best part is that it has features to download almost any book for free in one click. The name of the website is http://b-ok.org/.
Our 10 Best Recommended Books :-
- Harry Potter written by JK Rowling – The most famous Harry Potter series if books is available on this app, and as always its available for free. You should definitely read this series if you haven’t read it yet.
- All The Light We Cannot See written by Anthony Doerr – Fiction, History, Career, Suspense & Thriller, Religion & Spirituality, Humor, Romance, Biographies, Current Affairs, Politics, Business & Economics, Political Science, Self Help, Philosophy, Automotive, Lifestyle, Literature, Family & Relationships, Astrology From the highly acclaimed, multiple award-winning Anthony Doerr, the stunningly beautiful instant New York Times bestseller about a blind French girl and a German boy whose paths collide in occupied France as both try to survive the devastation of World War II.
- The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton & James Patlerson – President Bill Clinton and bestselling novelist James Patterson have written a spellbinding thriller, The President is Missing. The President Is Missing is one of the most dramatic thrillers in decades.
- The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck by Mark Manson – For decades, we’ve been told that positive thinking is the key to a happy, rich life. “F**k positivity,” Mark Manson says. “Let’s be honest, shit is f**ked and we have to live with it.” There are only so many things we can give a f**k about so we need to figure out which ones really matter, Manson makes clear. While money is nice, caring about what you do with your life is better, because true wealth is about experience.
- Getting Things Done by David Allen – In today’s world, yesterday’s methods just don’t work. In Getting Things Done, veteran coach and management consultant David Allen shares the breakthrough methods for stress-free performance that he has introduced to tens of thousands of people across the country.
- You Are A Badass At Making Money by Jen Sincero – You Are a Badass at Making Money will launch you past the fears and stumbling blocks that have kept financial success beyond your reach. “This book truly crystallizes the concept that financial abundance is an inside job—in that it all begins with your mindset—and Sincero gets serious (in the funniest ways possible) about helping you identify your particular limiting beliefs surrounding money.” – PopSugar
- The 2-hour Job Search by Steve Dalton – The 2-Hour Job Search shows job-seekers how to work smarter (and faster) to secure first interviews. Through a prescriptive approach, Dalton explains how to wade through the Internet’s sea of information and create a job-search system that relies on mainstream technology such as Excel, Google, LinkedIn, and alumni databases to create a list of target employers, contact them, and then secure an interview—with only two hours of effort.
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne – The Secret’s 10th Anniversary Edition includes a new foreword by Rhonda Byrne, and 10 of the most life-changing insights she’s had over the last 10 years of practicing and living The Secret every day. The 10 insights alone will accelerate your understanding and mastery of the law of attraction.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin S. Sharma – This inspiring tale provides a step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance, and joy. A wonderfully crafted fable, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari tells the extraordinary story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life.
- Thinking Fast And Slow by Daniel Kahneman – In the highly anticipated Thinking, Fast and Slow, Kahneman takes us on a groundbreaking tour of the mind and explains the two systems that drive the way we think. Engaging the reader in a lively conversation about how we think, Kahneman reveals where we can and cannot trust our intuitions and how we can tap into the benefits of slow thinking. He offers practical and enlightening insights into how choices are made in both our business and our personal lives—and how we can use different techniques to guard against the mental glitches that often get us into trouble. Thinking, Fast and Slow will transform the way you think about thinking.
You have reached at the end of this article, we have tried our best to deliver the best resource available directly to you. We will keep you updated if any further better resources get available to us and we will share it with you. Keep checking our website for any further updates. Please comment if you like our efforts and share your views with us. We value your time which you invested to read this article.